Make the most of the warmer weather with outdoor fitness classes!
Outdoor fitness classes are now offered at Techny Prairie Activity Center and Techny Prairie Park and Fields. Classes are free for TPAC members. Non-members pay a $7 registration fee per class or save with a five-class pack available for $30 (only redeemable for outdoor classes).
Non-members pay at the TPAC reception where they receive an admission ticket which is submitted to the instructor to verify payment.
Face coverings are not required outdoors and spaced six feet apart. Equipment is provided. In case of bad weather, lessons will be cancelled.
“We are excited to expand our group fitness offerings with outdoor classes,” said Rachel Tandy, Techny Prairie Activity Center Supervisor. “With summer approaching, it’s a fun way to add something different to your workout routine while enjoying the warm weather!”
The courses include:
• Body weight and strength bands | Monday, 5:30 p.m. | TPAC car park
• Sculpt and tone | Tuesdays, 9:30 a.m. | Techny Prairie Park and Fields Turf Field
• Zumba | Wednesday, 9:30 a.m. | TPAC car park
• Focus of yoga | Thursday, 9:30 a.m. | Techny Prairie Park and Fields Turf Field
• WERQ | Thursday, 5:30 p.m. | TPAC car park
• Fusion Pilates | Sunday, 8:45 a.m. | Techny Prairie Park and Fields Ball Park #27
For more information, visit nbfitness.org or call 847-897-6180.